Followers

Friday, April 24, 2020

A Declared Holiday For Theater Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Yes, darlings, today is BARBRA's birthday.  She is 78--can you believe it?  In just two years, Streisand will be 80?  She has practically been around from when I was a tot!

                                       This is she, singing "The Music That Makes Me Dance," in the original Broadway production of "Funny Girl," which opened at the Winter Garden on March 26, 1964!

                                         I was never the same!  I wanted to BE BARBRA, I had to sing like BARBRA, and yes, on occasion I actually have done "The Music That Makes Me Dance."

                                          As for BARBRA, she gets what she wants today!  James Brolin has to do ANYTHING she tells him, while she is scarfing down an entire manufacturer's tub of coffee ice cream!

                                            Happy Birthday, BARBRA!

                                             People who grew up with you are the luckiest in the world!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow she makes 78 look GOOD!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Yes, she does! And to think I
was all of 9 when I started following
her career!