Followers

Friday, April 24, 2020

Imagine! A New Reader During This Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Yes, girls, I looked at the indicator the other day, and it did say 104.  And still does.  Now, I am not sure who this new reader is, or how he/she found this blog, but I bid them a warm and gracious welcome.  My God, if it wasn't for social distancing, we'd all go into the yard, and have tea and dainties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Of course, coffee is the beverage of choice, when it comes to this blog.  There is always a cup nearby, when I am writing.  And, for a reader, it goes great with the material.

                                         You will find all kinds of tidbits and info on here--some you may not have wanted to know.  But that is the fun of the blog.  Sometimes, even I don't know what will be on it, till it is up!

                                            So, welcome, New Reader, and enjoy!  And here is the blog's unofficial theme song!

                                             Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: