Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Something Important I Forgot Yesterday, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              With all the chronicling of my travails, Hayley Mills' 74th birthday, and BARBRA's upcoming 78th, there was one item I forgot.

                                On April 7 of this year, this blog celebrated its 13th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 That is right, darlings, The Raving Queen has turned 13, meaning I have been at it, for that long.  I never thought, when I began, I would be here, 13 years later.

                                   But there is a lot out there to write about, and you, my beloved readers, keep me going.  Even when you disagree with me.

                                     So, a Happy Anniversary to this blog, and all who read it!

                                     Ready?  Let's raise our cups for a sip of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Your blog is a teenager!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You are so right. I was thinking
about that, yesterday.