Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

An Important Anniversary Coming Up, Soon!




                                        Just an important publicity note, darlings, indicating that on May 8, David and I will be celebrating a milestone--the Tenth Anniversary, since we met.

                                          Boy, has life changed...and in ways none of us could have imagined.

                                           But, I am so grateful we have each other.

                                           As for a celebration, it is anybody's guess, this year!

                                           But, for sure, Baby Gojira will be included!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Focus on the Positive!
That’s what I’m trying to do too!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Same here! Else, I drive
myself crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!