Followers

Friday, April 24, 2020

Is This Woman Brigitte Bardot's Younger Sister????????????????????????


                                    I just LOVE this woman.  This is Dr. Oxiris Barbot, and she is the New York City Commissioner Of Health.  She does these series of commercials about how one should stay home during this time, and she is the most straight shooting woman I have heard since Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Sister Camille D'Arienzo.  Even Kate McKinnon, when she does Ruth!

                                     I love her, because she is truthful, and she gets it.  As she says, "We are New Yorkers.  And we all like going about our city."  I mean, it is what we are used to, and what the young have been doing, ever since they came here, to escape their suburban roots.

                                      But, as she says, that all has to change!

                                       Keep it up, Dr. Barbot.  You may become as famous as Brigitte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

She went to Rutgers!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Did she? I grew up across the Raritan
River, in Highland Park. Growing up
near Rutgers, I naturally thought of
going there. It was the only school
to turn me down!