Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Here Is How To Deal With Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               If this image looks familiar, I used "BASH!" four years ago, during the Christmas season, when my theme was "Games Of My Past!"



                                                 But, with all the anger, exhaustion, and explosion of emotions, not to mention frustration, in the wake of still dealing with the pandemic, it  occurred to me that a reissue of  this game, might be the thing to reduce tension.  Get out your aggressions by--pardon me, darlings!--banging Mr. Bash!  Or, better  yet, smashing him.



                                                  Because, once done, he can be reassembled, to be smashed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                   This could be just the thing, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                   Sorry now I  did not keep my copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Seriously though, you may be on to something.
If only there were a safe outlet for the Rage we’re seeing these days!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You are right on the mark.
That is exactly why I wrote the post!