Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

"Though We Have To Say Goodbye To The Summer..............."


                                            Yes,  I know the correct word is "for," but I always associated this song with the end of  Summer.  Maybe because of the melancholy melody.



                                              So,  Labor Day and white shoes are gone.  Flip-flops have been put away,  for another year.  The literary season is heating  up--yesterday I went to Three Lives Bookstore, and  bought the new Sally Rooney, Lauren Groff, and Colm Toibin.  Which means I have a  lot of work to do, and so little time to do it.



                                                Fashion Week began, and I never got my invite,  even though I had a dream about ANNA last night.  As stated, I am not as sad to see the Summer go, as, since Covid,  Summer isn't Summer, anymore.  And we got our booster shots!!!!!!!!!!



                                                  And in the coming weeks,  I will have things to say about the upcoming film  version of "Dear Evan Hansen," and Mr. Platt.



                                                   So, I am  not at a loss for words.   I mean, when was I ever, darlings?  I have plenty to write about, but less time  to do so.  Even during a pandemic.



                                                     Happy Belated Labor Day, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   


              

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You are never at a loss for words, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Thank you so much!