Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Wouldn't It Be Great, If Someone Built A LEGO Tara??????????????????????????????????


                                             I mean, girls, after the stunning job that young Musical Theater student from Michigan did with the Boris Aronson set  for  "Follies," I figure it is time for someone  to tackle Tara.



                                             First, it is  a work  of set design art, and would lend itself well to LEGO.  Second, spare me the dreck about how "GWTW" is passe,  incorrect, racist, while ignoring how groundbreaking it actually was for  its  time. Hattie McDaniel's Oscar broke the color barrier, and I bet every Black actor in Hollywood who was in it was proud.  It was work, and the most prestigious job of their lives.



                                                I hope  I am able  to see it  on  a  screen  again, whenever this pandemic  ends.  And not a moment, before.



                                                After all, darlings, "Tomorrow is another  day."



                                                Someone get going on Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Forgive a Nana’s pride, but there is almost nothing my grandsons cannot create with their legos!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Show her the photo, and let them
have a go at it! If successful, I
will post it on here!