Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

What Happened To Dad, On The Latest Perdue Commercial??????????????


                                  I had not realized Frank Perdue had died, back in 2005.  So, the people, pictued above are his son, Jim, and grandsons, Chris and Ryan.



                                    But on the latest commercial, where the boys are featured in a booth at some county fair,  Jim is not present.   What happened to him?  I hope he is OK.



                                      When last seen, he and his boys, were dancing and whooping it up in a supermarket!!!!!!!!!!!  Now, Dad  is  not present?  Why?  What happened?



                                         I had no idea the  Perdue clan was such a family dynasty.  It does make sense,  though.  But don't leave Dad in the lurch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           After all, he is the one who said to his boys, "If I could raise you two,  I can raise anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                                            Now, isn't that just like a parent?????????????



2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wow I didn’t know about Frank’s passing either!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Neither did I. At first, I thought
Jim was Frank.