Followers

Friday, October 29, 2021

Today Is National Cat Day! So, I Am Sending My Love To Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Girls, I am telling you, Nicholas is the real Cinderellla story. He has  moved up in the world, from  watching a health food store, to living, practically on his own, in a deluxe manse  near us on Ovington Avenue, in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.  So, I and all my girls, want to send a special message of  love to Nicholas on this day.



                                           Happy National Cat Day, Nicholas.   You took  such good  care of me,  I want to visit you so much.  I will  try and  do my best,  so that we can catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             Love you,  Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Victoria said...

All The Love to Nicholas, as well as my grandkitty Mr. Jacob Tibbs, and Hallie, Bella, and Dinah Adams!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Hope everyone had a happy Cat Day!