Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Welcome Back, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Whether, after the "Aladdin" fiasco, this turns out to be good or bad, the curtain rose this evening on Celia Keenan-Bolger returning to her TONY Award Winning role in "To Kill A Mockingbird."



                                         For  those who missed Celia the first time, this is a special chance.  If, like me, you are uncomfortable about setting foot in the theater, but want to see Celia, I suggest you buy a standing room ticket.  You will be near the least amount of people, and able to bask in her glorious work.



                                          I am telling you, darlings, I am almost tempted.  But I have had this theatrical privilege.  I want those who haven't to get a chance.



                                             Stay safe,  Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes, I heard about Aladdin.
Thankfully breakthrough cases are much less deadly, it seems.
And Wicked is still going strong!
Hamilton too!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Hope the "Aladdin" disaster is a one-time
thing. But David and I are not yet comfortable
about going to the theater, even though we have
the booster.