Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Damn! The Groundhog Saw Its Shadow! Six More Weeks Of Winter!


                                         That's right, girls; Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, so we get six more weeks of Winter.


                                          Too bad, because, as far as I am concerned, this has been an especially cold Winter.  Or maybe it is my age feeling the cold more.  But don't worry.  Neither David nor I have any intention of moving to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            Still, an early Spring would have been nice.  And the thought of Summer even nicer.



                                              I want to see Dexter!  I want to visit Nicholas.  I have so much to tell Nicholas, and I know he has lots to tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                But Nicholas is a very practical cat.  I know I will see him soon, and I will keep you girls posted!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Now is the winter of our discontent....

I myself enjoy cold weather, but I don’t think anyone in their right mind likes it THIS cold!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Virginia,

I like it cool, but I do not like
it COLD!!!!!!!!!! Maybe age is getting
to me.