Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Happy Birthday, Blythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        I mean, after Groundhog Day, we have Blythe Danner's birthday!  February is quite a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                          Blythe turns 79 today, and, darlings, we should all look this good.  I have been trying for years to find out where she gets her hair done, so I can go, but have not yet been successful.



                                             Even if one is Blythe Danner, plans in these times are limited.  So, join me in wishing her a very happy day, doing exactly what she pleases--as one should, on their birthday!



                                               Happy Birthday, Blythe!  You are probably the last remnant of CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes she is making the most of her Golden Years!!
As are WE.
Although I did go out in public the other day in pajama pants; you would have been Very disappointed in me!!
Hair was on point though, as usual.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Well, the hair is what counts.
David and I have thrown out trash
in the receptacle down our hall
dressed in our house robes!

Blythe is class. And yes WE are
making the most of these Golden Years too.
May the keep glowing!