Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Here Is Nicholas, The Wonder Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    That is my good friend, Nicholas, leaping over that fence like a true professional.  As my personal trainer, who sees I get in a couple of stair runs each time I visit, I am sure Nicholas, in his own, sweet way, is pushing for me to be able to do this!  Darlings, I couldn't even do this, when I was in high school, but with Nicholas coaching me, I have complete trust in him.



                                      There is just no limit to what Nicholas can do.  And so loving and protective, besides.



                                       This is currently my favorite picture of Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        Isn't he just the greatest????????????????????????????????????? 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

aww I was wondering how he was doing!!
Handsome and distinguished as ever!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Nicholas is doing just fine.
He is his own cat!