Followers

Monday, February 28, 2022

Get Well, Patti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Quelle catastrophe, darlings!



                                           Just five days ago, David and I saw the revival of "COMPANY" at last Wednesday's matinee.  Second row center.  I will do a critical post eventually, but will say it was enjoyed, for the most part.



                                            Now, TODAY, I hear Patti LuPone has tested positive for Covid-19!  Covid!  And just three days after we saw her in the show--masked to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                               What should we do, darlings?  Should we get tested?  Quarantine? Or what?



                                               I have a feeling we will be OK, but, as fortune would have it, I am seeing a doctor tomorrow, so I will sound him out!



                                                Meanwhile, get well, Patti!  Your costars need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh dear.
What did the doctor say

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
The doctor said the probability is very small.
David is not worried. The doctor said if I
start showing mild symptoms, to treat it like
a cold, with Tylenol and rest. Should other
symptoms materialize, I should get tested.

So far, I am still OK.