Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Welcome, February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Isn't this photo gorgeous?  I decided to welcome in this romantic month with a warm shot, to commemorate the romantic feel that surges through this month.  Valentine's Day is just the beginning.



                                         February is also the shortest month of the year, which is a good thing, bringing us closer to Spring, which is when I begin to finally feel settled and comfortable in the new year.



                                          So, a happy, warm, and romantic February to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                         

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Same to you and David!!!
You know I adore February, with my love for pinks and purples!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Yes, pink is my favorite color, too.
Fingers crossed and prayers for David--
he is having prostate surgery on the 9th.
Just to decrease the size, but I am still
worried!

Victoria said...

Oh dear.
It is impossible to not be anxious.
I get it; seems like one issue after another as we age.