Followers

Friday, February 18, 2022

The Raving Queen Is Returning To Broadway, After A Two-Year Absence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           That is right, darlings!  On Wednesday, February 23, David and I will be attending the matinee performance of "COMPANY," with Patti and the Gang!  So, cast members, take note, not only will I be there, but in the first row!!!!!!!!!!!!  Which wasn't planned.  I promise to behave myself, so as not to get Patti Lupone-d, but I am excited about seeing something on Broadway.  The score to this show alone...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             It will be quite an event, girls!  I am expecting media coverage, and I will wear my best matinee outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                Any readers wishing to join us, just come along.  I am sure the cast would love to have you!  Performers need audiences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I need to be in an audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                   See you at 2PM, when the Wednesday curtain goes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha do Not get Patti LuPone-d even though it would make a great story!!
She is one badass bitch and likes to remind us that she does not suffer fools!!
And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Kind of like YOU!!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Oh, yes, I do not suffer fools gladly!
I cannot wait to see Patti and cast!
And how they perform that score!