Followers

Friday, April 28, 2023

Bring Back The Midnight Drive -In Horror Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            That's right girls, with Spring and Summer approaching, it is time to think about entertainment.  What could be better than Grindhouse Horror.  I have always wanted to see "Curucu, Beast Of The Amazon," and I will get to "The Mole People" later, but how about things like "The Bride And The Beast," "The Giant Behemoth," "The Bride Of The Gorilla," and "Daughter Of Dr. Jekyll?"  What a line up that would be, watching in the car, cuddling up to your honey, or favorite bowl of popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               To hell with the Marvel Universe!  Who needs it when there are these vintage trash items, and others I have not even mentioned.  Some old-time things deserve to come back.


                                And be sure to dress carefully.  Wear a short-sleeved sweater, so you can look and feel like the teenaged Lana Turner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

As much as I like seeing guys in tight uniforms in Marvel, showcasing the goodies, I agree with your line of thinking I'll take those movies any day.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
I am with you. As for guys in tight uniforms,
NYC offers vast opportunities. And Fleet Week
will be coming up!

Victoria said...

I HAVE a short sleeved sweater!!
Don’t wear it much, I’m more into Long flowy sweaters with snazzy patterns!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Those sweaters sound perfect! But you need
the short sleeved one for the drive-in experience.