Followers

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Happy Belated Birthday To Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I was in such an emotional funk yesterday I did not post.  I should have called on Hayley Mills, whose birthday was yesterday. She could get anyone out of a funk.



                                How many of us boomers, when young, wanted to be Hayley Mills?  I know I went through a period when I did.



                               Yesterday Hayley turned 77, looking as radiant as ever!  But a 77-year-old Hayley Mills?  That sue makes me feel old.



                               So, happy belated birthday, Hayley Mills.  We who have loved you continue to.

                                  For so many of us, this will ALWAYS be Hayley Mills!  And a little bit of us, too!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I SO wanted to be Hayley Mills!!!
And Alice, and Dorothy, and Jemima, and Jane Banks,

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I still want to be Hayley and Alice.
Dorothy is a tall order, for me that means
Judy Garland. You talk about the price of fame?
That poor woman paid with her entire life!

Victoria said...

My God, that poor woman; nobody advocated for her

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Agreed. She needed an advocate, as she
was powerless to stand up for herself.