Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Let's Hear It For Pope Francis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               When I heard about Pope Francis' hospitalization, I was scared.  Not just for myself, but for the Catholic Church in general.  If this most forward thinking of Popes was to pass, I dread whom we might get in his place.  Not NYC's Cardinal Dolan, that hypocrite!  And not Father Guido Sarducci, whom we are badly in need of now.



                                   Just think, 86 years old, a bronchial infection, and he was still able to say Mass on Palm Sunday.  If that is not something of a miracle, then I don't know what is.



                                      Stay well, Pope Francis.  You and Sister Camille D'Arienzo are the only hope offered for us forward thinking Catholics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You got that right!!
Pope Francis and Sister Camille!!!!
I will let you know if I think of any others!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Please let me know. The church needs
more like them. As does humanity.