Followers

Monday, July 3, 2023

Darlings, No Home Is Complete Without A Clarice Cliff Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         I mean, girls, how can one live without such gorgeousness???????????



                        Sadly, that is not me pictured, though this is what I would like Sally Hershberger to do with my hair.  I think she could.



                        But, really, aren't these Clarice Cliff items simply divine?????????????



                        I cannot decide on which.  I would take them all.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

how about that, I was Just browsing Clarice Cliff the other day!!
Sooo pretty!!!!
There were no prices listed, so I guess it’s out of my range!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I am sure it out of our ranges, but
maybe someday we will get a bargain rate.
Love the artistry.