Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

So, Girls, Are We Going To See "Barbie?????????????????????????"


                              Darlings, how can I resist, when there is so much pink??????????????????



                               And already I have heard--are you ready?--Oscar talk for Ryan Gosling for his performance as Ken??????????


                               What I want to know is if this movie will have any substance at all.  Will it chronicle the rise of Barbara Millicent Roberts, from her birth on March 9, 1959, to the present day?  Or will it just be a plethora of pink????????????


                                  Not that I don't mind the color--darlings, it is one of my signatures--but I want an informative movie, as well.  But really, Oscar talk for Ryan Gosling?????????????


                                    This movie could be a home decorator's dream, and lead to some domestic redecorations!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Just looking at that photo makes me want to paint one of our rooms flaming pink!!!!!!!!!


                                         You can bet this will be the movie for all us flamers.  Tres flambe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          See you there, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Well, having been focused on grandchildren in recent days I was unaware of this movie.
It does look like an extravaganza of pinkness for us pink afficionados!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
This movie has been touted, condemned for being controversial (?) but the pink decor is irresistible. And since 1999 I have owned a birthday party Barbie, whom I put on display for my birthday and thirty days after.