Followers

Monday, July 31, 2023

What A Day To Walk Along The Place Vendome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               The heat finally broke here, yesterday, girls, and I hope it did in Paris.  So, if you are winging there, you have to spend some time walking along the Place Vendome.



                                It is scenically gorgeous, elegant, and one of the must-see places in Paris.  In fact, I would love to fly there right now.



                                 But, being in New York, I wanted to share this beautiful photograph, with the hope that it will inspire dreams en francais!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Allons-ons, mes amis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Isn’t it fun to fantasize about living in a different country, immersing oneself in a different culture.
Wondering if perhaps we would “fit in” better in such a culture...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I felt I fit in when I was in London.
Paris, I don't know, but the sights and fashions
and dining experiences would be tres bien.