Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Darlings, I Am STILL Shaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, after last weekend's lesbian encounter, I am still shivering. Good thing I have a warm and glowing evening planned, loves, because it will take the pain off that Saaphic sting. What is the world coming to, when we have to fear the wrath of butch lesbians? Butch gays, who are bigger and stronger (though their lesbian counterparts would not agree) don't behave this violently; or if they do it is toward each other, not threatening everyone else in a public place.

But my hair is done and coiffed, and I am all set to hit the town tonight. And again tomorrow with Virginia, whose adventures are so exciting to hear.

And before you know it, it will be Memorial Day weekend, kicked off by the Joan Crawford classic, "Strait Jacket!" What a way to usher in the summer!

Hope the summer is as summery as we all hope it will be, girls!!!!!!!!!!!

And watch out for predtory lesbians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: