Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Darlings, Is Elena Kagan A Lesbian???????

Now, girls, I am not exactly preoccupied with lesbianism this week, though it certainly does seem that. I have sufficiently gotten over what will become my classic encounter with these butch dame on Sunday, thank you very much! At one point when I was recounting my story to someone, and began describing the ladies in question, one person piped up, "Oh, like Elena Kagan!"

Let us face it, Elena is no Blythe Danner, and there is a mannish matter about her. But is that just her careerist persona, or is there more? And why is it almost always automatically assumed that if a woman is not the glamorous type she is a lesbian. I mean, darlings, look at Bea Arthur!!!!!!!!!!! "Walter, do you still find me attractive?" I couldn't answer that question even if I were hetero, which those of you on here by now should know I am not. But no one ever asssumed Bea Arthur a lesbain, so why Elena Kagan? Of course if she is a lesbian, that is just fine, so long as she does not impose it on me. But until the verdict is in I cannot fully endorse the idea of a mannish woman being a lesbain. what would Tyne Daly say?
Look to confirmation, darlings, not rumormongering and gossip!

But tell me the minute you find out, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: