Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Darlings, I MIght As Well Play Bridge With My Old Maid Aunts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, wheeee-hew!, my old maid aunts made me what I am today. Saturday eves at their lace strewn, doily laden residence with stewed prunes and other spinster gourmet delights was SO exciting. You learned all about dining and sophistication but once a month on Satuday they would go out with "The Girls" and have the most exciting meals and scintillating conversations. Darlings, it made me yearn for adulthood, and when I became an old maid aunt--which I have been for a long time, but am finally hoping to escape--I appreciated what I had been taught. And let me tell you, some of those nights were more action filled than I got on some of those so-called date ngihts. So do not mock this lyric, girls, go visit and pay some attention to your old maid aunts, because they can teach you more than you could imagine they would know.

So stock up on spinsterhood this weekend, loves, and have yourselves a great one!

No comments: