Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Night On The Aisle, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, tonight we are off to the Great White Way to see the Tony nominated musical "Memphis," which I have been hearing is quite something, so we shall see. Too bad I don't have my pearls with me, but this is NOT an opening. Just a gathering of Girls (read:theater queens) on the town!!!!! I hear things are still chilly over at "Promises, Promises" and not so fuzzy and warm at "The Addams Family." Where are the classics when we need them, darling.

Speaking of classics, this girl has a date Saturday night. I mean, do you know how long it has been? I cannot remember. What designer should I wear? And the moisturizer???? A couple of Bloody Marys and I will feel just like Tallulah! The vibes have been promising on this one, loves, so let me tell you, we are hoping. Just pray for my health to hold out--no migraine or upset stomach.

And pray things can continue as they do, career wise. My public needs me, girls, and I have to serve them. So we shall see. Meanwhile, I have to powder my nose, grab a bite, and dsah off to the aisle!!!!!

Toodles, girls!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: