Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Darlings, Remember When We All Wanted To Be Supremes??????

I just recently heard "Someday, We'll Be Together" on an office loudspeaker today, and let me tell you, darlings, it took me back to the days when I wanted to be Diana Ross, and sing with the Supremes. When they did that song in their final appearance on the Ed Sullivan show, it was the end of an era, and things have never been the same. Even with that era having been brilliantly chronicled by Michael Bennett onstage in "Dreamgirls." And I am talking about the STAGGE verison not the movie! Jennifer Hudson, indeed!!!!!

This music just stops me in my tracks, girls! And stay tuned tomorrrow as I report on another excursion down the aisle at the Tony nominated "American Idiot." It shoud be something, though what, I am not sure!

Oh, yes we will girls, yes wwe will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: