Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

Heil, Pillsbury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Girls, I am telling you, have you seen the boy on the Pillsbury Toaster Strudel commercial?
After viewing it several times, I can only conclude--who would have thought that Pillsbury, maker of baked goods and cereal products, would have a hand in the Nazi party??????  They must have been aiding and abetting during World War II, or otherwise I have read too much Holocaust literature.  And, when you look at some of the subtext of this ad, the implications are chilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Forget the liederhosen; get a load of that blond, Aryan look, that "sherman aczent," which indicates somewhere, out of camera range, he is either wearing a swastika, or has one tattooed on him some place.

                              Every time I see him on TV, I expect him to break out into a chorus of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me!"  This kid is scary, because the image he presents is one of allegiance to the Fatherland, and that is not a comforting image, nor one I would care to see again.

                                I did not live through the Holocaust in my time.  I know those who did. And I don't want to be able to say I lived through another!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  So, get this Aryan horror off the air! Or is he part of Pillsbury's plan for a master race???????

                                   Darlings, I much preferred the campiness of Eleanor Parker, in "The Sound Of Music."  Remember, how, in the red dress, on the terrace, just before she and the Captain break up, she complains that the wiener schnitzel is much too delicious for her figure?

                                       That's what we want to see, girls! Not something suggesting the coming of a second Fuhrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: