Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Once Again, Darlings, It Is Time To Ask, "Where The Hell Is My TONY Nomination????????????????"


                  Aside from this annual dilemma, it is fairly safe to say that we can say goodbye to "Doctor Zhivago," and bye bye to "Finding Neverland," because neither of those shows got diddly squat!!!!!!!!  Which means I have to rush fast, if I want to see 'Neverland', because the curious in me still wants to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                   And no nomination for Diane Paulus, either, so you know Miss Egocentric Bitch must be royally pissed!

                    As for what did get nominated--ah!!!!!!!!!  The shows and folk I care about are "Fun Home," "An American In Paris," "The King And I" (for Best Musical Revival!) "On The Twentieth Century," and the big spectacle that is "Wolf Hall!!!!!!!!!!"  I am thrilled for Judi Kuhn and Kelli O'Hara, both long overdue for TONY'S, and have a distinct advantage by not being in the same category--Judy is Featured Musical Performance, while Kellli is Lead!!!!!!!!!!  But then there is Kristen, and she might just beat Kelli out of another TONY Award, so we shall see???????????

                    Would you believe Kristen and Allan Cumming are going to host????????  What are they thinking????????  How much thinner can Kristen be stretched??????? And who wants to look at Alan Cumming for two hours???????  All he can do, girls, is "Cabaret!!!!!!!!" His day is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       I am also thrilled for "Hand Of God," and especially Steven Boyer, who I know will give a brilliant performance, being he almost walked off with the Delacorte's "King Lear" last summer, in the role of the Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        But, with all the drama I have been going through in the last two months, I feel the nominating committee is being foolish in not nominating me!  But, like Kelli, my time will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Can't wait to see you all at TONY time, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: