Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Darlings, I Want To Look THIS Good, After The Procedure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                                     Yes, for the more perceptive, that is Ronee Blakley, as Barbara Jean, in Robert Altman's 1975 masterwork, "Nashville."  She spends some time in the hospital during the film, so I want to make sure I look this good, too.  Remember when she is doing her nail polish, while Karen Black, as Connie White, replaces her on the radio, at the Grand Ole Opry show?  That is what I want to do--my nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            What do you think, girls???????????  Blushing pink????????????
                                         

                                                    Or Jungle Red, darlings?????????????????????

                                                    You tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You WILL look that good.
Better, even.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I can only hope! The
time draws nigh!