Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2020

What A Month October Was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Forget the Covid, birthdays, and Halloween.  They are all givens.  October 2020 will,  from now on,  be remembered as when I had, and got through, my heart ablation procedure.


                                           I am grateful to be here, and thanks to all the support I received, both on and off line.  All of you made this most  difficult of times easier to manage.


                                          That is all.  Now, we have November coming  up, which brings Election Day--Oh, my God!!!!!!!!, Thanksgiving,  Musical Theater Week,  and  my birthday.   How to celebrate it as a diabetic is a problem.  But  I have some ideas!


                                            Hope your October was more fun than mine, except I had my precious David, all the way,  and may your November be joyful and  merry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               See you next month, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Life is hard enough, I don’t know what people do that don’t have a spouse, life partner, significant other, or whatever the young people are calling it these days!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I could not agree more. I am so
grateful and happy to have David.
I waited and looked a long time.
Lucky I found him at exactly the
right time. We found each other.