Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2020

I Want Amy Sedaris To Be My Angel, During The Procedure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Why? First of all, that hair!  I would love to have it !  Second, I find Amy's humor, and outlook comforting, not to mention her couture, so I want to march in there on Thursday, with Amy's attitude, saying to one and all, "Hi, everyone!  Hey!  It's four in the morning!"


                                          Or whenever!  Anyway, I am going to try and put up the video of Amy saying just that; however just like Jessica Lange guided Roy Scheider, during his procedure in the 1979 film, "All That Jazz!" Stay with me, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please!  And, when it is all over, tell me who your hair stylist is!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Let me try and find that Amy video I have been mentioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Here it is!  This says more about how I lived in NYC as a youth, rather than now!

                                       Are you kidding?  I hardly go out at night, anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Love to Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: