Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Darlings, Join Us, Along With Svengoolie, And Kerwin, The Rubber Chicken, On Saturday Night, For "The Thing That Could Not Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                   Back during one of the Summers of my childhood, my parents took me to a drive-in movie--something by Disney, no doubt, and the film, pictured above, was the second feature.  As my father pulled the car out of the lot to wend our way home, I saw enough of the film to see the title on the  screen.


                                                       And that was all I ever saw.


                                                       So, I am thrilled Svengoolie and Kerwin are, once more showing something I have yet to see.  It gives me a chance to catch up.


                                                          From what I have gleaned, this is about a dead head, (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) disembodied by Sir  Francis Drake, in olden days.   I only hope,  like Virginia Leith, in 1962's "The Brain That Wouldn't Die," the head here gets all the good lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                         To think this has actually become the highhlight  of our week.


                                                           See what Covid can  do?????????????????????


                                                            Be there,  or  be  square,  dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

aww I can just see you as a little boy, hey wait dad, what was that!?

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

That is pretty much how it went.