Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Happy Belated Birthday To Amy Sedaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Yesterday, darlings, Amy turned 60!  Can you believe it?  I never looked this good,when  I was 60!!!!!!!!!!  And who does that hair?????????  I want to go to that stylist.


                                            I am sure Amy had the most beautifully crafted, and  most colorful of birthday parties, even if she had to  do it herself.  How I would have loved to have been there!!!!!!!!!  But, then, with Covid, how could I have gone???????????


                                             In any case, Amy, my girls and I wish you a happy birthday and a great year.  We also want  you back  on TV with  the gang--your color schemes provide so many ideas.


                                             Holy Week,  and Amy Sedaris' birthday.


                                              Not a bad way to start a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I kind of want her life...

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I would love the amount of
color her apartment has!