Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2021

This Is My Vision Of Post Pandemic Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                                            Even though David and I had the first injections, darlings, I have been having Deborah Harry flashbacks.  You know, during "The Tide Is High" period, where I wanted to look like  this, and hang out,  somewhere, overlooking the city.  Now,  I feel I would like to do this, in the Village, along the High Line.


                                               Funny how we react to the pandemic individually.  Who would have  thought it would have engendered in me a return to anything, let alone this?


                                                 But, then, to paraphrase the song, I have never been the kind of girl to  give  up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   See what I want to return to, darlings?????????????????







                                      

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I do that pose!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Congratulations! I hope I have
enough strength in my back to do it!