Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

It's March, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Girls, the wind is howling outside my window, as I write this, which means the month is coming in like a Lion.  I hope  it goes out like a Lamb.


                               I always looked upon March as a month of  hope.  The winds blow away Winter,  allowing for the coming of Spring.  Daylight Savings Time begins on the 14th, so the days will be longer,  the weather a bit warmer,  so perhaps  I can go back to my daily walks.  I need to.


                                 Not to mention the Ides,  St.  Patrick's  Day,  and the 19th, which is  both St. Jospeh's Day, and when the swallows  return from Capistrano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 And a plethora  of colors.  To  all you Theater Queens,  if Cecil Beaton  designed any months himself, it  would the triptych of March-April-May.


                                  I  wish you all a  happy and amazing  March.


                                  Begin thinking  about Spring fashions,  girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We do love our bright colors!
And thanks for reminding me about the swallows of Capistrano.
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns.
And yet your Heavenly Father feeds them...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Yes, I love the Swallows. A sure sign of
spring.

That line you quoted was spoken by(I don't
know the actor) an intoxicated man in the
restaurant scene of "The Birds" before the
fowl attack the gas station.