Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2021

My Friend, Nicholas, Cannot WAIT To See This Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                  Today is Saturday, dolls, and in this household, it is the highlight of  the week,  when  8PM rolls around, and David, Baby Gojira, Kerwin, and myself watch "Svengoolie," who tonight is airing the 1961 film, "The Shadow Of The Cat."

                                                   Now, I remember this film, back then, being double billed with "The Curse Of The Werewolf," another film I have always wanted to see, featuring Oliver Reed as the werewolf with the best make-up job I have ever seen.

                                                    All I know about tonight's film is that a cat witnesses the murder of his owner, a woman. He/she knows who did it, and goes about seeking revenge.  Now, that is animal loyalty for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     The cat, whose name is Tabatha (remember, this was years before "Bewitched!!!!!!!!!!") is played by a feline named Bunkie.  I bet Bunkie steals the show, and I hope the scriptwriter gives her  some  good lines, as those did for Salem Saberhagen, on "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch.  We shall see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       So, join us this evening for the fun and fesitivities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       Make  it the highlight of your week,  darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 


                                                       


         


                                                    


           

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Yup my cats would seek vengeance on my behalf!
Now the dogs, who knows?

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I have a feeling the dogs
would. I have expereinced
protection at the paws of
Seamus and Cujo!