Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Baby Gojira Wishes All On Here A Happy Easter And Passover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Our lovable Baby Gojira is always in a celebratory mood, especially when it comes to holidays, parties, and his pink fairy princess Spring outfit.  Doesn't he look just fabulous, darlings?  I am telling you, ANNA should take note, and use him in a cover shoot or a layout.



                                                 Nevertheless, he wanted me to wish all of you on here a very joyous Easter and Passover holiday season.  Blessings and love are sent forth to you from all of us on here.



                                                    Happy, Happy, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Hey lil cutie!
What a lovely arrangement!!
And I love all the plants in the background!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
David posed Baby. And
the plants are ours. Both
of us like having plants around.

Victoria said...

I Love plants and flowers.
Really lifts my spirits.
Our azaleas and lilies of the valley are in bloom right now, I’ll try to send you a picture!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I would love to see a picture.
Plants and flowers are truly uplifting.
David is great with plants, and my mother
had a green thumb too. We once had a ten
foot high avocado plant!