Followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

Happy Good Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     I know, I know, it seems inappropriate to call this a happy day, when it is the most solemn day of the Church year.  Followed, in just two days, by the joyous celebration of Easter.



                                       I plan on doing my best to make a church visit today, with prayers, as Good Friday is when Jesus, for all of us, sacrificed himself on the cross.  It is a reminder of suffering, but also of love, which is what I try to look at, on Good Friday.


                                        It is also a day of fast and abstinence.



                                        However, you celebrate it, darlings, I wish you all a blessed and loving Good Friday.



                                         And to those celebrants, a happy and blessed Passover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                       This is an all-purpose day, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Faith, Hope, and Love.
But the greatest of these is LOVE

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Thanks for the reminder. I take comfort
in those words.