Followers

Friday, April 29, 2022

Imagine! A Second Commercial Is Using The "Flower Duet" From "Lakme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                        And why not?  It is one of the most beautiful pieces ever written, and one I always turn to when I need to be soothed by music that takes me someplace else.



                                            For years, people identified this piece with British Airways, but now the New York State Lottery, with a limo of dogs that has to be seen, has this as its accompanying music.



                                            The piece and the dogs steal the show.  The ad may not make one buy a Lottery ticket, but it will stop one from changing channels, until it is done!



                                               Just gorgeous, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

And Peter Griffin skydiving lolz

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I think I saw that, as I vaguely
recall it.