Followers

Friday, April 29, 2022

Speaking Of Vampires, Girls, How About A Vampire Bridal Shower???????????????????????????


                                       Darlings, I am telling you, it would be the height of Goth glamour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        Look how lovely that table is decorated, and all the kohl make-up, Goth costumes, and hairstyles that would go with it.  I would not want to be the main course, but this is one party I would not want to miss.  I suggest having it in New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           Even if not a vampire, or interested in vampirism, this would make a great conversation piece.  It would be talked about for days.



                                             So, girls, embrace your Inner Vampire Bride.  Have a Vampire Bridal Shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                               With food to sink your teeth into, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Victoria said...

Definitely in New Orleans!!
Didn’t you have some sort of paranormal experience there?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Not only the setting but the food in NOLA
would be fabulous!

I had two paranormal experiences.

One in 1996, when I was standing in
front of Anne Rice's house. A man sitting
in the same rocker Deidre Mayfair sits at
the opening of "The Witching Hour" beckoned
me forward. To this day, I am convinced it
was Julian Mayfair himself.

The other was in 2011 at the Hotel Monteleone.
Going down to meet David for breakfast, I saw a
black shadowed figure, dressed in 19th century garb
almost glide across the hall perpendicular to mine.
I am convinced it was a ghost, though I do not know
of whom.

If only another trip would reveal something. Then I
would have to say I am onto something.