Followers

Friday, September 2, 2022

An "Oliver!" Addendum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I have been so worked up after writing the last several posts, I forgot to mention something.



                                             Regular readers know they can comment anytime, and please do.  But I would like to reach out to anyone alive who was part of the filmmaking experience of "Oliver!" particularly if one was in the "Who Will Buy?" or "Oom! Pah! Pah!"  I would love to know what it was like, filming these.


                                              And so would my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Or just anyone who KNOWS anyone who was involved! In ANY capacity!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Absolutely! I agree!