Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Today, Proserpina Goes Back To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Hey, girls, it is the first day of Autumn.   Meaning the leaves will fall, the weather will chill, as Proserpina becomes separated from her mother.  Summer of 2022 is now officially history, and the new season, and wind down of the year, march on ahead.



                                                 I always feel sad for Proserpina on this day.  I mean, what does she do down there, for six months?  Doesn't it get boring?



                                                  But that is the way it has been for Time Immemorial.  So, let's welcome in the new season, with joy in our hearts.



                                                 The cooling Autumn balm is sure to be a relief from Summer's sizzling heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                  Happy Fall, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

yay cooler weather !!!
I can finally go outside without my skin breaking out!
I can drink a cup of HOT tea in the morning!
Which pretty mug shall I choose?!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have a whole collection of mugs.
But my special one is a gift given to me
at retirement--embossed with a photo from
"The Song Of Bernadette."