Followers

Friday, September 9, 2022

What Will Become Of Brittania Now????????????????????


                                            Queen Elizabeth II was a queen all of my life.  So, I never really thought she would die.  She lived through it all--war, pestilence, a Royal Wedding, Diana's death--and she was a survivor.



                                                Charles on the throne?  Camilla as Queen Consort?  I don't like it one bit.



                                                  God save the country which gave us Dickens, The Brontes, Jane Austen and George Eliot from going down the tubes.



                                                    Have a cuppa tea in Liz' honor, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I do it too; when a person lives that long you start thinking they might outlive us ALL

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I felt that way about Sondheim, until he
passed. My grandparents, and parents, too.
Especially my father.