Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

"Cigarette Holder, She Kisses, Over Your Shoulder......................"


 

                                    And don't we all want to look like this, darlings?????????????????????



                                    Of course, were it I, I would opt for a Gene Tierney shoulder back flip, and my cigarette holder would contain something non-smokable.  But the effect is just dazzling, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     Imagine walking into a room like this!



                                     Of course, cigarette holder girls do have questionable reputations.



                                     Here is where many hang out.

                                     That's right, girls! The "Satin Dolls" club in New Jersey.  Where they all are "out cattin'".  I may even know someone who works there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         If this be your choice, girls, have fun on the town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Victoria said...

I wanted it All!!! The dress, the gloves, the figure, the Virginia Slims, the Elegance!!!!
I was an unsightly little girl with eczema and asthma; smoking was Not an option!!!
Of course, I was inhaling second hand smoke, as were All kids back then.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
My sister and I inhaled plenty of second hand smoke, due to our mother. We are amazed we have not been stricken. Yes, who wouldn't want that look--very Holly Golightly! A night on the town dressed like that would be a good cure for you!