Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Happy Birthday, Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      I look upon April as such a cruel month, because over my life I have lost a lot of people I cared about during this month.  But I overlook some of the good events in April.



                                        For instance, on April 4, "Follies" opened on Broadway, 53 years ago, at the Winter Garden Theatre.





                                         I recalled Hayley Mills' birthday as being in April, but I thought it was the ninth.  That it is today I am so happy to relate, as she is certainly worthy and more of a post on my blog.



                                            Today, Hayley Mills turns 78.  Can you believe it?  I should look so good when I reach that age.



                                              Let us all wish Hayley Mills a happy birthday, and all good wishes for the coming year.  Have a tea or a drink or two on all of us.



                                              And to commemorate this day, I will play the Hayley Mills song I used to dance to, and which always cheers me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Here is Hayley singing "Cobbler, Cobbler!!!!!!!!!!"  Happy Birthday, Hayley Mills, and enjoy this, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Yes, Hayley's birthday is one of the bright spots of April. Leave it to her--she looks great, and I bet she has a special positivity that gets her through the day!