Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Coming Next Week--The Raving Queen's Criterion Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


       

                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                                                                  Yes, girls, I finally have assembled all the DVDs I compiled for my "Gay Film" list, so beginning next week, I will be watching and posting.



                          Though some words are in order.  I do not expect anyone to agree completely, or at all, with the list; these are just the most formative films of my youth, and the choices that came to me easily.
Others may have included "The Children's Hour," "Brokeback Mountain," "The Boys In The Band," "The Killing Of Sister George," or "Death In Vencie," and they would not be wrong.  But since I am limiting the list to ten films, I am going with what I have assembled, and they will be announced as I post after my viewing of them.


                          Girls, think of how much fun this will be.  I want to hear your choices too; if one of them is something I have not seen, it may drive me to watch.  I have resigned myself to not reading every book out there, but even for a fast reader like me, a film is quicker to watch.  So, I stand a greater chance of catching up on movies I want to.


                            The klieg lights are up, darlings!  So, look for my closet posts starting next week.


                             As I bring these films out of the closet and into the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              

No comments: