Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Well, Girls, I Am Back From My Colonoscopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      I thought this was the cutest and most tasteful way of conveying this message.  Not as annoying as Cologuard, or those droplets of urine and poop.



                                        Oh, hons, did my body get a workout on Tuesday.  Even with the lemon flavor the taste of the solution was unctuous.  Thank God for being allowed to drink Gatorade and coffee, because both helped.  Without them, I might have vomited.



                                           The procedure was faster than I thought.  The room began spinning once the IV fluid was in me, and my last thought was "The Wizard Of Oz," before coming to back in my bed spot, the procedure all done.  And nothing found!  So, I don't have to come back for five more years, or 1,825 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But when does it stop?



                                                Anyway, nothing to really worry about till January when I may be facing ongoing cataract surgery.



                                                But we will cross that bridge when we come to it.



                                               Or, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, "I'll think about that tomorrow."



                                           

No comments: