Really, darlings, if you have never seen it, or are fans of the above there is no other reason to tune in to "Svengoolie's" screening of the 1972 film "The Night Stalker."
David and I had planned to watch something else, which I was saving as a surprise, but now, with questionable dinner plans in play, that takes care of that. Oh, David said we could watch tomorrow, but, as Baby Gojira will be the first to tell you, without our Saturday movie the weeknight is just not the same!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, we saw this the last time it was shown and once was quite enough for me. We may even have seen the follow up, "The Night Strangler."
I am happy this did something for Darren McGavin's career, but it did absolutely nothing for me.
Still, I almost would trade it in for the questionable dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment